It is difficult to believe that this is my 100th post on this blog. Time has flown by. I think it is time to take a look back at some of my favorite posts.
- Post 1: Purpose for this blog
- Safest Seat in Church
- Transparency in the Booth
- 6’5″ with an Ugly Hook Shot
- Theology with Tabitha
- What’s in a Name?
- Life Lessons from Die Hard (part 1)
- I WANT ‘MANANA
- What Color is your Snot
- Now That’s What I call a Dead Parrot
- Answering Wayne Hale’s Question “Why Climb the Highest Mountain?”
Thanks for coming along with me on this ride. See you at 200.