This post is officially my 400th published blog posting. That is nothing compared to some of you out there, but to me, I’m quite pleased to make it to this milestone.
When you think of the number 400, what do you think of? Here are a few that come to mind.
- 400 batting average in baseball. Will we see one again? Jay?
- I understand that the KJV is going to be 400 years old next year. Should I dust mine off and use it in 2011
- Atari had a 400 and an 800 that were internally named “Candy” and “Colleen” after two apparently attractive Atari secretaries.
- 2o squared
- HTTP status code for a bad client request.
- The worst road in Atlanta, that has been paid for multiple times over thanks to the toll plaza in Buckhead.