A few weeks back I was in Missouri visiting with a client. We were discussing places to eat.
“We gotta go to Lambert’s.”
“It is the home of the Throwed Roll.”
This wasn’t my video… I took it off of youtube, but you’ll get the feel.
Apparently there are three locations, but we were going to the original.
Their Motto: We hope you come hungry, leave full, and hopefully have a laugh or two!”
It was definitely an experience. You just have to check out some of the “fun facts” to understand a little more about the place.
The place was very friendly. The food came in only one size –> Huge
But, you could tell that it wasn’t ALL about the food. You could tell that you the customer were the most important. And that follows Lambert’s 13 Golden Rules:
- As the Bible says, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- “Always offer our guest at least one service they can’t receive anywhere else.”
- “You, our guest, are very important, you are the reason we are here! THANK YOU!”
- “We need you, our guest, much more than we need ourselves.”
- “You, our guest, are always right.”
- “It’s our job to take care of you, if we don’t someone else will.”
- “If we make a mistake, we will correct it immediately!”
- “Our simple but powerful rule: Always give you, our guest, more than you expect to get.”
- “You are our guest; guests in our home, not clients or customers, but guests.”
- “Good enough for some is not good enough for us.”
- “The difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary, is: give that little extra.”
- “Quality rather than quantity matters, we offer BOTH.”
- “We do simple things, but in exceptional ways!”